Wedding Planner – Pedestrian Jobs
Mrs Smith Weddings is an international wedding planning company based in Sydney, creating unique weddings across Australia and worldwide.
We are currently looking for an experienced wedding planner to join us on a full-time basis located in Sydney’s south.
As a wedding planner, you will have strong communication and networking skills and an extensive knowledge of weddings and events. We are searching for an individual who is enthusiastic, proactive and has a high attention to detail to manage weddings from start to finish whilst delivering each wedding to the highest standard.
Opportunity to travel nationally and internationally so travel experience/interest is essential.
- Responding to wedding enquiries via telephone and email
- Create and manage weddings from start to finish for each couple with the Mrs Smith experience
- Facilitating the wedding planning process including sourcing vendors for each couple and managing the running of the day at each wedding
- Assisting in the development and maintenance of vendor and venue relationships
- Administrative duties
- Attending site visits and client meetings
- Marketing and social media assistance and engagement
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in events with previous wedding planning experience
- Must have own vehicle and be a confident driver travelling long distances when required for weddings
- Must be able to work outside of normal business hours to suit clients
- Must be available to work at weddings on weekends
- Strong organisation and time management
- Must be reliable and have a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple clients to the highest standard
- Prepared to travel and work outside business hours as required
- Ability to establish rapport and maintain positive relationships with clients
- Desire to learn and grow professionally
- Competent in MS Office suite
- Due to venue requirements, you must be fully vaccinated
The successful candidate will have a five-day work week from Monday-Friday unless they are at a wedding on weekends in which a day in lieu will be provided.
Please only apply if you meet the above criteria and we look forward to discussing the role further with suitable applicants. Please contact email@example.com for more information.